Registration and Tuition Fees
At Tayba Islamic Academy, our objective is to make Islamic education accessible to all Muslim families while maintaining smaller class sizes and higher academic standards. In 2019, the average tuition for Islamic Schools (Grades 1 to 8) in the GTA was approximately $575/month. TIA’s tuition is significantly less than other schools. In addition to the lower tuition, TIA offers sibling discounts for families with more than one child. Please see the below schedule for details.
● Registration and resource fees are a one-time fee/ school year, paid at the time of registration that are non-refundable. They can be paid in cash or by cheque. Please make the cheque payable to: Tayba Islamic Academy.
● Registration fees are annual fees irrespective of the date the student joins the school.
● Monthly tuition fees are due on the 20th of the month and are due from August 2019 –May 2020, for ten months of the Academic Year.
● Payment of June 2021 is payable in August 2020 and is non-refundable upon acceptance.
● Withdrawal requests have to be emailed to the admin at: email@example.com. The last date to submit a withdrawal request is on December 20th of the year. After December, the tuition fees are a one year commitment and are non-refundable.
Registration Fees: $75/student
Resource fees: $100/ student
Tuition fees 1st child: $400/student/month for 10 installments
Tuition fees 2nd child: $375/student/month for 10 installments
Tuition fees 3rd child: $350/student/month for 10 installments