Students applying for the TIA Hifth Program will be tested in August, before the school year starts. Teachers will assess the memorization of Juz’ Amma and the ability to read any text from the Quran. Parents will be notified of the results via email. Personal interviews will be conducted with parents of the students that have passed the test.
TIA accepts transfer students. Transfer students will be placed in the appropriate grade by the principal. The placement decision is also informed by other relevant documentation and by consultation with the parents and the student. Please contact the school administration for an appointment to discuss the transfer.
Re-Enrollment / New Registration information 2020 – 2021
1. Onsite registration will be open on January 11+ January 25, 2020 from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
. If these dates are missed, please call or email the school for other registration dates.
2. The following Registration documents must be filled, signed and submitted to the school:
● Completed Student Registration Form;
● Completed Parental Agreement Form;
● Completed Medical Information Form ;
3. Please provide copies of the following (only for new registration):
● Canadian Birth Certificate(or a copy of the student’s citizenship);
● Immunization Cards;
● Health Card;
● Two recent passport sized photos;
● Last report card from the previous year.
4. Please bring cash or a cheque for the Registration fees & Resources fees. For the tuition fees, the admin will set you up for monthly tuition fees withdrawals or you may choose to pay the tuition fees with postdated cheques, collected fully at the time of registration.